You know you are a Kids Corner fan when
- you learned what a who asked joke was from Morrie.
- you are scared to pray for your favourite team to win.
- you wonder if the Lizards are 6 feet tall.
- you sing “God in Control” and make it the anthem of your micronation. (from a relative)
- you tried to put grasshoppers on a milkshake.
- you know that skinks and anoles are types of reptiles.
- you know “A Simple Reminder” is basically Everything New from Kids Corner.
- you find money lying around, you look around for an old lizard spying on you.
- you think Liz has a flip phone.
- you track the progressions of tech through kids corner. (Desktop Computer -> Flip Phone -> Smartphone)
- you are confused by Spikes’ Dad being nice in one episode, then always yelling at Spike in all the other episodes.
@jaysmouse here: Wanting to write AIO content but don’t want to have to bother with publishing it, maintaining a website, and creating post images and sharing on social media? I’ll take care of all the technical stuff for you on Adventures in Opinions and read over your article before posting it! if you’d like to write one or more posts/articles for Adventures in Opinions like Bob Bob did here you can join the writing team at this page: Write for Us